Thursday, July 8, 2010

animations.

Good evening everyone. I have had a fun filled few days trying out the animations. The problem that I have been having is that my computer locks up when I try to view them plus it seems like the different sites expect you to download new components which is messing my other stuff up. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday, trying to clean up things that I wasn't using, but I do not think that I did a great job of it.
I cannot figure out how to download the images from Google Earth and I am also wondering why you cannot just copy the regular URL into my blog...sometimes they want you to do another URL.
I have used this interactive periodic table in my classes before....by accident to obtain data on elements. I was overjoyed to see the site in our text.
Chemicool Periodic Table
I am still exploring other sites and trying to get the animations to work, so I will attempt to get something work again in the morning. If anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it. :) Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment