Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Final Project

Hi...all. I just finished the preliminary workings for my Science Class blog. It is meant to be practical and dynamic with changing bonus questions and problems. The site is at http://newtownscience.blogspot.com

Due to the fact that I do not know how the security works at the school and I have not been able to talk to administration or the technology advisor, I kept things very simple for me to utilize at the level at which I am at with the webtools.
The interesting part about the evolution of this course is that when I was making my new blog, I felt much more comfortable than I did the first night that I set up the blog. I was so overwhelmed with everything to do with the blog, yet when I was doing the project, I was much calmer. I still goofed things up, but I now have more confidence that in time I will figure things out and I do not need to know everything about a webtool to get it to work at the beginner level. Have a great evening. :) Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment