Saturday, July 3, 2010

Glogster

I have to admit, I have spent a lot of time trying to get Glogster to work correctly. I have lost my Glog so many times while I have tried to retrieve things on the internet during this past week, I have lost count.
I have tried to connect video or music, but to heck with that. I also have tried repeatedly to link my Glog to this Blog, but I am doing something wrong there too.
I will keep trying.
Since it is the summer and I usually introduce myself to my students with my summer activities, I made my Glog about pets. I have had a litter of foster pups which has been quite an adventure the link to my Glog if you are an animal lover is as follows:
http://cmisner.glogster.com/glog-6252

I typed in the link and then I tried the link icon...I have no idea if I did the link icon correctly.
I do know that I feel like I am failing at a lot of the tools because I am not getting something quite right....but I am having fun at the same time. Bye for now....

2 comments:

  1. Your foster puppies got a big, "awww" from my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three left....Hopefully they will find good homes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete